Carlyle Van Lines:
- Provides individual, corporate, commercial and office moves worldwide
- Maintains government approved warehouses for long and short term storage
- Has developed strong working relationships with the worldwide agency family
- Participates in the advancement of the moving industry through the American Movers Conference and the House hold Goods Forwarders Association of America, Inc.
- Offers an experienced, stable management team
- Employs a dedicated contingent of company drivers
- Relies on over 100 courteous, knowledgeable and dedicated employees
- Prides itself in the company's low claim ratio and prompt, fair and equitable customer service
- Dispatches through a state-of-the-art centralized communications system
- Operates modern, well maintained equipment
- Offers local towing services
- Local motor vehicle repair services
Helping keep Carlyle Van Lines "Moving Right Along" is the mission of the company's full service heavy duty truck repair facility.
Adjacent to Carlyle's office complex, the repair facility is an integral part of the company's continuously growing and expanding operations. Performing nationwide moves in a timely, safe manner requires a modern, well-maintained fleet of tractor trailers.
Carlyle Van Lines has a Dupont-approved paint booth one of the few in the heartland of America.
These late model units, maintained by Carlyle's mechanics, are recognized as one of the most attractive, well-maintained fleets in the industry because of the highly regarded expertise of Carlyle's service employees, the facility is open to the public for repairs and maintenance of heavy duty trucks and equipment.